YA Lit Meme: 10 series or books (10/10)
↳ The Fault In Our Star by John Green
You hear that? That’s the sound of my heart breaking into millions of pieces
Remember when we all loved Twilight? You could practically hear the strangled screams of preteens everywhere shouting “TEAM EDWARD” “TEAM JACOB”. But as we grow older we realize that books aren’t always as great as we originally thought.
This isn’t a hate read of Twilight but it’s also not a “I love this series” reading of it. We are going to reread the series and reevaluate what we once thought and discuss it with each other!
How do I sign up?
- There isn’t an “official participants list or anything. All you have to do is liveblog, interact in discussions, post pictures, or anything else. Just be an active reader and blogger!
- Note that you can join in if you’ve already read them or if it will be your first time!
- Tag all your posts #TwilightReadAlong and I will be checking it daily. It will make it easier for us to see what others think of it and discuss with them.
- Twilight Oct. 1-15
- New Moon Oct. 15-31
- Eclipse November 1-15
- Breaking Dawn November 15-30
Will there be activities?
- Yep! There will be an introduction type thing, discussions, maybe some polls, nothings certain yet.
I look forward to reading the series with you all! :)
reminder that this begins in TWO days!!!(:
I’m prepping for this.. With sticky notes and a note pad. Should be fun.
yesss!! ^ I’m seriously so excited to be actually analyzing this series for the first time.
He is a part of me, always will be, and I am a part of him, too. I don’t belong to Abnegation, or Dauntless, or even the Divergent. I don’t belong to the Bureau or the experiment or the fringe. I belong to the people I love, and they belong to me—they, and the love and loyalty I give them, form my identity far more than any word or group ever could. “Caleb,” I say, “I love you.” His eyes gleam with tears as he says, “I love you, too, Beatrice.” Caleb sinks to his knees. “If I don’t survive,” I say, “tell Tobias I didn’t want to leave him.”
Library + Book Haul
september book haul
I’ll just leave this here for my fellow Aussies…
CLICK HERE. Just bear in mind that postage is $4.99 but still it’s cheap and it’s Laini Taylor!
izzytheheartbreaker replied to your photo “Books read in September (not pictured: Dreams of Gods and Monsters by…”
I had a slow month and only read 4 :((
that’s still good!! 4 has been my average for the last couple of months too. september was definitely an anomaly ahahaha.