Met the amazing Laini Taylor today. I’m still in awe of her complete awesomeness.
LOOK AT THESE BEAUTIES. CAN SOMEONE BUY THEM FOR ME PLEAAASSSEEE?? (at Dymocks 424 George St Sydney)
Thinking about changing my icon, but I don’t know what to.
should I put up a photo of my face?
I don’t like my facebut I’m a little sick of the penguins.
Take a pic of you reading so that your face is covered by the book? Just a thought :3
2014 - Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor.
- - Watercolor;
- - Colored Pencils;
- - Photoshop.
Campaign to get bookmad to read Throne of Glass
this website SAVED MY BRAIN when i was a stressed out college student who couldn’t stop flipping out long enough to prioritize. quite a few of you are still suffering through college so i hope this helps you too!! c:
Although I was going to wait until I hit my next follower milestone to do a giveaway, I just decided to do it early. The winner will get their choice of a hardcover from the books above. These are all books I’ve read recently and really enjoyed. I’d also be willing to consider another hardcover of your choice if none of these take your fancy, so if you win don’t be afraid to ask!
- Follow Readthebloodybook on Tumblr
- Reblog this post
- You must be following ME Readthebloodybook Don’t think I won’t check because I’m watching you.
- The winner will get a hardcover of one of the books above (winner’s choice).
- Once chosen, the winners have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen (I will send a couple of asks in case tumblr gobbles one up).
- These giveaways are International (as long as the book depository ships to your country). I’m thinking of doing a special one for my Australian followers soon so stay tuned.
- The book will be from the Book Depository, therefore the winner must be willing to give me a shipping address.
- Reblog as often as you want just don’t anger your followers. Likes don’t count as an entry. Reblogs only.
- Entries must be in by September 24 (my birthday! Yay!) at midnight Australian EST.
- No giveaway blogs.
GOOD LUCK AND MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!
↳ arabellastrangely said:
But Hazael only said, “I brought you a present.”
Liraz took the flower, looked at it, and then at Hazael, expressionless. And then she ate it. She chewed the flower and swallowed it.
"Hmm," said Hazael. "Not the usual response."